Here is another Pin-test and I’d say it was very successful.

 Following the directions of this blog I successfully covered my box. My side seams are mitered crisp and clean and my fabric smooth and taught.

Follow these instructions I was able to make a liner for my box. 

A few things I did differently. When I cut the flaps off of my box I reinserted them around the top ledge to give it a sturdier feel.

I put a elastic casing around the edge of mine instead of the cut out with the bow.





The next thing I plan to do is to make a plaque at describing the contents of the box.

Advertisements